As SPIRIT Leads...
Take control of your well-being! Reach out with any questions or concerns!
Have any Question?
Send us a message
Interested in booking a ceremony? Have questions or concerns? Don’t wait any longer! Contact us today!
Frequently asked questions
Bring a light blanket, a large water bottle, a extra change of clothes (just in case), a hand towel. You are welcome to bring a meditation cushion or pillow. We have yoga mats however, you are welcome to bring your own.
You’ll want to wear loose clothing, layers if possible i.e. for females we suggest a light tee shirt with a sports bra underneath. You’ll want to remove all jewelry, especially rings, bracelets, and earrings. If you have long hair you’ll want to have it pulled up.
The effects of taking Kambo are purgative and unpleasant, but short-lived, lasting around 40 minutes at the most.
A rapidly increased heart-beat, shivers, profuse sweating, and dizziness are to be expected.
While the effects can vary from person to person, you can also experience some or all of the following:
- Bladder incontinence
- Tingling or burning beginning at the points where dots where applied and spreading through the body
- Pressure especially in the head and neck
- Stomach pain
- Difficulty moving
- Blurred vision
- Facial swelling
There are people who’ve taken Kambo with almost none of the purgative effects, with nausea and vomiting being the most frequently experienced.
* Eat and drink light foods. Do not drink an excessive amount of water.
* Don’t soak in the bath on this day, to allow the gates to dry and heal, showers are OK.
*Allow time to rest and to integrate on the day of your treatment. Journaling or voice notes are great. Spend time out in nature.
*Don’t rush back to a busy schedule.
* Please send us a message the following day to inform us of how you are.